Thursday, March 17, 2011

Designing the Shirt

December 2010

As soon as the official team announcement came out I wanted to design a t-shirt to sell for fundraising. I had the idea of a "Canadian Invasion" theme but not sure what that idea involved. I spoke to a good friend, Jennifer, who works in graphic design and asked if she could help me with my idea. When I bounced my thoughts off Jennifer she was totally on board and away we went. At first we were thinking of using photos of Slice somehow in the design so I set up a photo shoot to get the shots we needed. There were some great shots and some great fun getting them.
In the end, we decided on a "concert tour" type shirt. The design is awesome and I can't wait to get the shirts and see how the dream became reality. Thanks so much Jen, you are the best!

Here is the final product...


No comments:

Post a Comment